This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **" <d dot kertz at alcatel-lucent dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 09:20:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <883F2CBBC85A62419E181EB2F0ECF21F45DECE39 at US70UWXCHMBA04 dot zam dot alcatel-lucent dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **!
> Currently I am using connect-proxy on WinXP (32 bit). I would like to use
> connect-proxy on a Win7 PC but there is no 64-bit version. Is there an
> alternative to connect-proxy for 64-bit, or would I need to revert to the
> 32-bit cygwin just to get this connect-proxy?
With best regards,
Thursday, July 9, 2015 09:20:38
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple