This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:48:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <883F2CBBC85A62419E181EB2F0ECF21F45DECE39 at US70UWXCHMBA04 dot zam dot alcatel-lucent dot com> <746072335 dot 20150709092050 at yandex dot ru>
On 7/9/2015 8:20 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **!
Currently I am using connect-proxy on WinXP (32 bit). I would like to use
connect-proxy on a Win7 PC but there is no 64-bit version. Is there an
alternative to connect-proxy for 64-bit, or would I need to revert to the
32-bit cygwin just to get this connect-proxy?
I assume Denis was talking about:
connect-proxy 32 bit ORPHANED (Kostya Altukhov)
I will look on it
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple