This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: "Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **" <d dot kertz at alcatel-lucent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 14:33:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Andrey Repin wrote:
>Greetings, Marco Atzeri!
>>>> Currently I am using connect-proxy on WinXP (32 bit). I would like to use
>>>> connect-proxy on a Win7 PC but there is no 64-bit version. Is there an
>>>> alternative to connect-proxy for 64-bit, or would I need to revert to the
>>>> 32-bit cygwin just to get this connect-proxy?
>> I assume Denis was talking about:
>> connect-proxy 32 bit ORPHANED (Kostya Altukhov)
>I assumed he was looking for a proxy server.
>3proxy offers everything proxy you could possibly imagine.
>HTTP including CONNECT, FTP, SOCKS4 and 5, POP3 proxy.
My terminology may be confusing but I'm looking for a 64-bit alternative for the 32-bit
connect-proxy. I didn't see anything that looked like an alternative under cygwin/net.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple