This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 16:45:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <883F2CBBC85A62419E181EB2F0ECF21F45DED230 at US70UWXCHMBA04 dot zam dot alcatel-lucent dot com>
On 7/9/2015 4:33 PM, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR ** wrote:
Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Marco Atzeri!
Currently I am using connect-proxy on WinXP (32 bit). I would like to use
connect-proxy on a Win7 PC but there is no 64-bit version. Is there an
alternative to connect-proxy for 64-bit, or would I need to revert to the
32-bit cygwin just to get this connect-proxy?
I assume Denis was talking about:
connect-proxy 32 bit ORPHANED (Kostya Altukhov)
I assumed he was looking for a proxy server.
3proxy offers everything proxy you could possibly imagine.
HTTP including CONNECT, FTP, SOCKS4 and 5, POP3 proxy.
My terminology may be confusing but I'm looking for a 64-bit alternative for the 32-bit
connect-proxy. I didn't see anything that looked like an alternative under cygwin/net.
No problem, the request was clear.
The package is very simple, I already built a 64bit version of 1.104
Give me some time for polishing the package I will release it
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple