Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy

Marco Atzen wrote:

> Hi Denis,
> I uploaded on
> http://matzeri.altervista.org/x86_64/connect-proxy/
> can you test it ?
>
> To install
> setup-x86_64.exe -X -O -s http://matzeri.altervista.org -q -P connect-proxy

I installed and tested this on two different Win7 PCs and, unfortunately, neither one worked.

When I tried doing ssh login to a server via a proxy that works with the 32-bit connect-proxy, I got:

On the first PC tried:

On the second PC tried:
      1 [main] ssh 1092 child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin64\bin\cygiconv-2.dll: Loaded to different address: parent(0x460000) != child(0x2D0000)
fork failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

When I did the install I did get this:
    Note:  Hand installation over to elevated child process.

I don't know if that means anything.  I did see from the /etc/setup install list that this is a single connect-proxy.exe executable.
It showed the same size on both PCs in /usr/bin so doesn't look like an install problem.

Is there anything else I can try, any debugging options/data?

Denis