This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup improvement . was : autoreconf: problem while executing
- From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon dot eigeldinger at vol dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:47:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup improvement . was : autoreconf: problem while executing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55978DE2 dot 4000707 at vol dot at> <5597921F dot 9070903 at gmail dot com> <5597FC17 dot 60601 at vol dot at> <559807A6 dot 9000805 at gmail dot com> <55980C78 dot 3030104 at cornell dot edu> <55984AE8 dot 6080803 at vol dot at> <5598F42E dot 1040806 at gmail dot com> <559C3204 dot 7040508 at vol dot at> <559C3630 dot 2070202 at cornell dot edu>
Am 07.07.2015 um 22:27 schrieb Ken Brown:
On 7/7/2015 4:09 PM, Simon Eigeldinger wrote:
while it was removing the packages, perl hang a bunch of times and i had
to kill it all the time it started hanging.
After i did a full rebase and i tried to run autoreconf i got again the
seems that hasn't helped much.
I have sometimes found that I have to reboot before the full rebase
works properly. I'm not sure why. In your case, however, I agree with
what Marco said: You probably have too many DLLs installed, and rebasing
simply won't do the job.
I now did a complete install.
i installed the categories: Audio, Base, Devel, Libs
now it seems to do fine.
i guess now i should be able to compile most stuff on this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple