This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: "Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR **" <d dot kertz at alcatel-lucent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 02:07:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
>On 7/10/2015 10:49 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> On 7/10/2015 3:16 AM, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR ** wrote:
>> Marco Atzen wrote:
>> Hi Denis,
>> I uploaded on
>> can you test it ?
>It seems the package was corrupted, can you try it again ?
>setup-x86_64.exe -X -O -s http://matzeri.altervista.org -q -x connect-proxy -P connect-proxy
I re-installed the package on both Win7 PCs and got this same ssh result on both PCs:
FATAL: Unable to connect to relay host, errno=111
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple