This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:51:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <883F2CBBC85A62419E181EB2F0ECF21F45DED8B7 at US70UWXCHMBA04 dot zam dot alcatel-lucent dot com>
On 7/11/2015 4:07 AM, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR ** wrote:
On 7/10/2015 10:49 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 7/10/2015 3:16 AM, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR ** wrote:
Marco Atzen wrote:
I uploaded on
can you test it ?
It seems the package was corrupted, can you try it again ?
setup-x86_64.exe -X -O -s http://matzeri.altervista.org -q -x connect-proxy -P connect-proxy
I re-installed the package on both Win7 PCs and got this same ssh result on both PCs:
FATAL: Unable to connect to relay host, errno=111
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
you seem to have other ssh issue.
Using the 64 bit version with
connect-proxy.exe -d -p 80 -H 188.8.131.52:8888 mysite.com 22
I was able to ssh connect on USA server passing
through a France HTTPS server (184.108.40.206:8888)
both from cygwin at 32 and 64 bit.
I will upload both version
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple