This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stow-2.2.0-1 modules installs to [...]/site_perl/5.10 in 2.0.4 x86
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:09:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: stow-2.2.0-1 modules installs to [...]/site_perl/5.10 in 2.0.4 x86
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKj1an3tA9aNHw_4mk-aSQpG_6BnHR=5Kq0-js2T-vfBYzAwtQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thomas Stenhaug writes:
> The corresponding package in 2.0.4 x86_64 installs correctly, however.
It doesn't, the install should not be placed into site_perl, but
vendor_perl. This seems to be the result of using the build system from
stow to install the Perl modules so cygport doesn't recognize what's
> What should I do to fix this?
Very likely you can just copy those files to vendor_perl/5.14 until the
package gets fixed.
please re-build the package and split out the Perl part into perl-Stow,
which should install into vendor_perl. Alternatively, it may be
possible to build without those and make a separate perl-Stow package
that references CPAN.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple