This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stow-2.2.0-1 modules installs to [...]/site_perl/5.10 in 2.0.4 x86
- From: Thomas Stenhaug <thomas dot stenhaug at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 15:15:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: stow-2.2.0-1 modules installs to [...]/site_perl/5.10 in 2.0.4 x86
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKj1an3tA9aNHw_4mk-aSQpG_6BnHR=5Kq0-js2T-vfBYzAwtQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87lhelh91a dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Thanks for your reply, Achim.
On 12 July 2015 at 14:09, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Thomas Stenhaug writes:
>> The corresponding package in 2.0.4 x86_64 installs correctly, however.
> It doesn't, the install should not be placed into site_perl, but
> This seems to be the result of using the build system from
> stow to install the Perl modules so cygport doesn't recognize what's
> going on.
Aha, I see.
>> What should I do to fix this?
> Very likely you can just copy those files to vendor_perl/5.14 until the
> package gets fixed.
That will do just fine. :) Thank you very much.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple