This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: msbuild not being found
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:54:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: msbuild not being found
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Mail-reply-to: be67b137b9b14aa9a1f1132160f790c0 at ntmaexbe03 dot bedford dot progress dot com
- Reply-to: be67b137b9b14aa9a1f1132160f790c0 at ntmaexbe03 dot bedford dot progress dot com
I am seeing an issue when I run msbuild where I will get "msbuild:
command not found".
Invoke msbuild.exe in stead ... invocation of msbuild will not work,
because there is a
Or: include the following in your .bashrc:
alias msbuild='MSBuild.exe -nologo'
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple