This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 00:57:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436859879 dot 3576693 dot 323109769 dot 13A8B37B at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <loom dot 20150714T111732-325 at post dot gmane dot org>
Am 14.07.2015 um 11:27 schrieb Achim Gratz:
I have a suspicion that the problem he is facing could be the same I
Ronald Fischer <ynnor <at> mm.st> writes:
In a bash or zsh running inside mintty, pressing Control-C has no
effect. In a bash or zsh running in a Windows Console, it works fine.
where the issue only occurs if mintty is started from the cygwin console.
Using the cygwin time machine, I checked the issue appeared in cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple