This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:03:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 7/20/2015 11:48 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 18 12:37, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
Reposting the below (without repeating the cygcheck output in the name
of efficiency) in case the original email was missed.
I'm willing to help investigate the problem, but if I'm left to my own
devices, I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to find the time to
Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint:
cvs ORPHANED (Charles Wilson)
Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership?
on 64 bit cvs-1.11.23-1
while 32 bit cvs-1.12.13-10
1.11.23 seems the last of the stable
and it was released 2 years after 1.12.13 (2008 vs 2006)
may be just packing cvs-1.11.23-1 for 32bit solve the issue.
I can look on the build phase, if no one else volunteer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple