This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:27:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ACC776 dot 1090706 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:03:34PM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 7/20/2015 11:48 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint:
> > cvs ORPHANED (Charles Wilson)
> >Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership?
Ah! That'd do it!
> on 64 bit cvs-1.11.23-1
> while 32 bit cvs-1.12.13-10
> 1.11.23 seems the last of the stable
> and it was released 2 years after 1.12.13 (2008 vs 2006)
> may be just packing cvs-1.11.23-1 for 32bit solve the issue.
> I can look on the build phase, if no one else volunteer
Likewise I'm happy to give this a go, although I have near-zero
experience of CVS, so if there are non-trivial problems I'm going to be
flailing in the dark.
I'll see if I can throw a build together in the next few days unless
Marco/someone else beats me to it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple