This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.2.0-0.1
- From: Ian Lambert <ian dot lambert_42 at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:12:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.2.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150720152949 dot GS3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On July 20, 2015 11:29:49 AM EDT, Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Does your stuff still work as with 2.1.0? No regression?
I have a simple bash script to open 3 xterms. Now $ xterm gives
xterm: Xt error: Can't open display: local host:0.0
So, now I have to use the toolbar 4 times, versus 1 recently, and zero not long ago when startx would open one...
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple