This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:56:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436859879 dot 3576693 dot 323109769 dot 13A8B37B at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <55A9517A dot 5090308 at towo dot net> <1437389942 dot 2804270 dot 328057057 dot 1FF478B2 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <6e51c4c1411fb3878b6d7862d96ef4af dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <1437396634 dot 2825938 dot 328138033 dot 1915DBE0 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <79ac7f5abad2d03fbd8b442b38bcbd56 dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <55AD4E17 dot 3060804 at towo dot net> <db1967ec476f3dc94cebca4bbe44a238 dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
On 21.07.2015 10:45, Houder wrote:
let's say maintainer... expert on terminal issues maybe, but not on
Windows API and specifics of POSIX process control...
The trick is to make mintty NOT interact with a cons.
Not sure in what way mintty would "interact" with the console here.
You are the expert on mintty now ... I only observed a "pattern":
I've implemented a tweak that should resolve the issue. Please try
I think it's a workaround rather than a fix though as I think the actual
problem is within cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple