This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 00:28:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ACC776 dot 1090706 at gmail dot com> <20150720112727 dot GF14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <55AEB9BD dot 1030705 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:29:33PM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 7/20/2015 1:27 PM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> >On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:03:34PM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> >>On 7/20/2015 11:48 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>>Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint:
> >>> cvs ORPHANED (Charles Wilson)
> >>>Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership?
> >Ah! That'd do it!
> >>on 64 bit cvs-1.11.23-1
> >>while 32 bit cvs-1.12.13-10
> >>1.11.23 seems the last of the stable
> >>and it was released 2 years after 1.12.13 (2008 vs 2006)
> >>may be just packing cvs-1.11.23-1 for 32bit solve the issue.
> >>I can look on the build phase, if no one else volunteer
> I just uploaded a cvs-1.11.23-2 version as test for 32bit only.
> It uses all the patches available in Fedora.
> cvs-1.11.23-1 patches were not enough due to some change in
> info building.
> Could you check if does it solve your problem ?
As soon as my local friendly mirror has the new packages, I'll see how
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple