This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.1
- From: Robert McBroom <mcforum at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin-list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:33:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55B08C1B dot 9020709 at towo dot net> <loom dot 20150723T142112-615 at post dot gmane dot org> <db728a9340731eee2b346e3b6c7f83c1 dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <loom dot 20150723T150727-324 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 7/23/2015 9:08 AM, Ismail Donmez wrote:
Stackdump after updated on Win 7 64. Works on Win 10 64. Haven't
restarted to see if that clears things up. Cygwin.bat works.
Thomas Wolf writes:
mintty 2.1.1 has a bunch of requested tweaks and fixes which IÃÂÂm
releasing before some restructuring around character attributes...
This seems to stackdump on startup for me on Win7 x64.
Confirmed. Both Win7 x86 and Win7 x64.
It started working again for me after a restart, weird.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple