This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.1
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:46:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55B08C1B dot 9020709 at towo dot net> <loom dot 20150723T142112-615 at post dot gmane dot org> <db728a9340731eee2b346e3b6c7f83c1 dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
>> Thomas Wolf writes:
>>> mintty 2.1.1 has a bunch of requested tweaks and fixes which Iâ??m
>>> releasing before some restructuring around character attributes...
>> This seems to stackdump on startup for me on Win7 x64.
> Confirmed. Both Win7 x86 and Win7 x64.
Yes, I may be in error ... but both installations are up to date (as far as I know).
@@ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW Seven 2.1.0(0.287/5/3) 2015-07-14 21:26 i686 Cygwin
64-@@ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 Seven 2.1.0(0.287/5/3) 2015-07-14 21:28 x86_64 Cygwin
Invocation of: mintty --version, works
Invocation of: mintty does not (at least at my place) -- even after restarting computer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple