This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.2
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:08:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55B1677D dot 5080303 at towo dot net> <63a08c60771faffa23bc1c029235301d dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <55B22422 dot 6000601 at towo dot net> <d9ef810e0ad325a9b51f641a10a06f0b dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <55B2B644 dot 8010506 at towo dot net> <be0351be5e3aa7b7ba980fc25f9cce0c dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <e731c3536912df8739a630e17ab5d8ec dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
> But first things, first ...
> Please, make a mental picture of the check boxes at your place at 'control panel >
> performance information and tools > adjust visual effects'.
> I'll bet, all check boxes for "eye candy" has been checked at your place; NONE of
> them are checked at my place ...
> (I am an old fashioned guy, who wants his 8 cores to do useful things)
Additionally I "enabled" 'Windows Classic' ... (which disables transparency, does it
not?) i.s.o. 'Windows 7' (the default).
(control panel > personalization)
(in an attempt to specify how your environment might be different from mine)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple