This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.2
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:17:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55B1677D dot 5080303 at towo dot net> <63a08c60771faffa23bc1c029235301d dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <55B22422 dot 6000601 at towo dot net> <d9ef810e0ad325a9b51f641a10a06f0b dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <55B2B644 dot 8010506 at towo dot net> <be0351be5e3aa7b7ba980fc25f9cce0c dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <e731c3536912df8739a630e17ab5d8ec dot squirrel at oude-webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Houder wrote:
> Please, make a mental picture of the check boxes at your place at 'control panel >
> performance information and tools > adjust visual effects'.
> I'll bet, all check boxes for "eye candy" has been checked at your place; NONE of
> them are checked at my place ...
> (I am an old fashioned guy, who wants his 8 cores to do useful things)
They do, even with the checkboxes on:
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple