This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:47:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ACC776 dot 1090706 at gmail dot com> <20150720112727 dot GF14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <55AEB9BD dot 1030705 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 11:29:33PM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I just uploaded a cvs-1.11.23-2 version as test for 32bit only.
I missed the "as test" the first time I read this email, and thought all
my mirrors were being incredibly slow to pick up the change...
> It uses all the patches available in Fedora.
> cvs-1.11.23-1 patches were not enough due to some change in
> info building.
> Could you check if does it solve your problem ?
I've just confirmed: with cvs 1.11.23-2, t9200 of the Git test suite is
passing just fine on 32-bit Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple