This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygutils depends on obsolete libpopt0 package
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:27:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygutils depends on obsolete libpopt0 package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150728092917 dot GN14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
On 7/28/2015 11:29 AM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
According to the 32-bit setup.ini I've just downloaded, the cygutils
package has a single dependency: libpopt0. However libpopt0 is marked
as an obsolete package.
Can we either reinstate libpopt0 to full package status, so it appears
in the regular setup-x86 package lists, or switch cygutils to depend on
whatever replaced libpopt0 (which I think is popt)?
> @ libpopt0
> sdesc: "Obsolete libpopt library"
> category: _obsolete
> requires: popt
so libpopt0 is already pulling popt.
It is a purely cosmetic issue, setup is correctly installing the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple