This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygutils depends on obsolete libpopt0 package
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:18:23 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygutils depends on obsolete libpopt0 package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150728092917 dot GN14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie <adam <at> dinwoodie.org> writes:
> According to the 32-bit setup.ini I've just downloaded, the cygutils
> package has a single dependency: libpopt0. However libpopt0 is marked
> as an obsolete package.
The reason is, sadly, this:
cygutils ORPHANED (Charles Wilson)
So until someone adopts cygutils and rebuilds the package this is likely to
stay the way it is.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple