This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xorg-server 1.17.2-1 and dexpot - X11 windows disappear
- From: Nem W Schlecht <nemws1 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:18:43 -0500
- Subject: xorg-server 1.17.2-1 and dexpot - X11 windows disappear
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Just tried the new 1.17.2-1 xorg-server - server starts fine, can open
I also use Dexpot (http://www.dexpot.de) as a virtual desktop manager.
When I switch away from a desktop with X11 apps running in it and then
switch back, all of my windows have disappeared and their icons are no
longer in the taskbar. If I open up a new window and check my
processes, the apps are still running.
I'll do some more debugging and report back, but I wanted to get an
FYI out. dexpot + Cygwin X11 has worked flawlessly in previous
Nem W Schlecht email@example.com
Empyreal Technologies http://www.emptec.com/
"Perl did the magic. I just waved the wand."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple