This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
noDosFileWarning no longer required?
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:59:41 -0500
- Subject: noDosFileWarning no longer required?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
It appears the infamous "MS-DOS style path detected" warning is no longer
generated, regardless of CYGWIN variable. Is this the case, and if so why?
It was a long time annoyance so I would be glad to be rid of the warning, but I
would just like to confirm that it is in fact gone, and intentionally gone.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple