This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
What generates colossal 1.4G /usr/share/icons/
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:23:34 +0100
- Subject: What generates colossal 1.4G /usr/share/icons/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9D9AC45310887B40A7245734E850FBE12577823F at FS-MX02 dot frontier dot local> <9D9AC45310887B40A7245734E850FBE125778269 at FS-MX02 dot frontier dot local>
My preferred version of Cygwin is rather sparse, being
Base + a few additions from Utilities + gcc + latex + gnuplot + various minor for Cygwin-X.
Recently my footprint grew by much more than 1G.
What is it that generates the **absolutely massive** /usr/share/icons/?
I've had a hunt through "requires:" in setup.ini but got lost.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple