This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems running "hg convert" with "subversion[-python]" 1.8.13-2
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:53:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problems running "hg convert" with "subversion[-python]" 1.8.13-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <21944 dot 44923 dot 542832 dot 554094 at woitok dot gmail dot com> <1438186069 dot 3627 dot 74 dot camel at selenic dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Matt Mackall wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-07-29 at 12:48 +0200, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:
>> File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/libsvn/core.py", line 7285, in <module>
>> TypeError: svn_pool_create() takes exactly 2 arguments (0 given)
> This is apparently known breakage with libsvn's SWIG bindings related to
> new versions of SWIG. We're more or less powerless to do anything about
> it. You can tell it's not Mercurial's problem because the error occurs
> -in libsvn/core.py- while it's calling SVN.
It looks like Fedora has a patch for this. I'll try applying it to
Subversion this weekend and make a new release. I don't use Mercurial,
but hopefully someone can test the new release.
Thanks, Matt, for the useful link.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple