This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MinTTY 2.1.3 update breaks interoperability with ConEmu
- From: welikesspam at yahoo dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 04:39:04 -0600
- Subject: MinTTY 2.1.3 update breaks interoperability with ConEmu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As of update 2.1.3, MinTTY, when opening, spawns 2 child processes, the
second of which is the actual MinTTY window. This behavior is different
from MinTTY 2.1.2, which spawned one, and breaks interoperability with
ConEmu. Is there a reason why MinTTY needs to create a third process?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple