Re: Shares with strange ACL settings

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> I checked in the change we were talking about.  Please give the latest
> snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try.

I've had a quick look and things look good.  I'll have to roll out the
snapshot to our server and revert the script changes, but it seems like this
should solve the problems I've had (and that forced noacl mounts in most
cases -- I've kept additional mounts without noacl for testing purposes that
will now come in handy).

Regards,
Achim.