RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.7

On Friday, November 06, 2015 10:27 AM Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>Hi Cygwin friends and users,
>

>I released a new TEST version of Cygwin, 2.3.0-0.7.

>IMPORTANT NOTE:

...>

>  Please guys, I really need feedback for this stuff.

Ok, here's some: On a network share connected as some domain user different
from local one:

$ mkdir test
$ cygstart test

Then opening the security tab in an explorer window results in a popup with
this text:

Windows Security
The permissions on test are incorrectly ordered, which may cause some entries to be ineffective.
OK

Expected?

Michael