Re: acl_perm_t not declared error while compiling cygwin

On Jan  7 10:52, David Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> while trying to compile cygwin from git master I got this error. Any
> suggestions are appreciated.

> c++wrap -O2 -g -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -fno-use-cxa-atexit -Wall
> -Wstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -fno-common -pipe -fbuiltin
> -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -Werror -fmerge-constants -ftracer -c -o
> sec_acl.o /home/dave/newlib-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/sec_acl.cc
>
> /home/dave/newlib-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/sec_acl.cc: In function âvoid
> __aclcalcmask(aclent_t*, int)â:
> /home/dave/newlib-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/sec_acl.cc:1301:3: error:
> âacl_perm_tâ was not declared in this scope
>    acl_perm_t mask = 0;
>    ^

I screwed this up.  This change was part of a pet project to add POSIX
ACL functions to Cygwin and I forgot to change acl_perm_t to mode_t
before applying the change.  In fact, mode_t is the right type anyway
and using acl_perm_t here was wrong to begin with.  Fix in the repo.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat