This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling gcc trunk under cygwin
- From: Roger Orr <rogero at howzatt dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:19:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Compiling gcc trunk under cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A1B7E3 dot 3030202 at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
David Wohlferd <dw <at> LimeGreenSocks.com> writes:
> Until recently, I've been able to build gcc under cygwin just fine. But
> (relatively) recent checkins (232454 & 232071) are causing problems.
Have you reported the problems with 232454 to gcc yet?
I've already reported the 232071 problem, on the original bug report this
was trying to fix. See gcc's bugzilla:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple