This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 21:13:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ed7dd3377a4cc1aa59001d627c7237ad at xs4all dot nl> <20160123181053 dot GF3268 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I found out why this happens, I just don't know why it only occurs since
Looks like this patch
and the following two fixups would be a likely source of that change in
behaviour and it was probably the following package update that threw
the script off course.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple