This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:28:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: snapshots (archive files) are too big ... Why?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ed7dd3377a4cc1aa59001d627c7237ad at xs4all dot nl> <20160123181053 dot GF3268 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <878u3gxde8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20160124101251 dot GC13479 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Eric, any chance you could include these patches in a new tar release as
> well to catch up with Fedora (or nudge the tar maintainers to release
That release should certainly have better documentation of the change
since while I can see where it's coming from I think it has potential
for a lot more scripts failing to do what they did before.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple