This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:06:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160124115654 dot GB11514 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56A52443 dot 7030809 at cornell dot edu> <20160124225744 dot GC27138 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/24/2016 5:57 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Does it fail to create ACLs? Do the created ACLs make sense? If you
have a file created with Cygwin >= 2.4.0 and change the file content
with Emacs, does the ACL change or stay the same? Stuff like that.
I've tested everything I can think of (including emacs's functions for
viewing and changing ACLs), and it all seems to work fine. I can
provide more details if you want.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple