This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated Cygwin64 with 220.127.116.11
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:23:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated Cygwin64 with 18.104.22.168
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY175-W1506B08F4E02E2A7091D3FADC60 at phx dot gbl> <BAY175-W5181E01DB1BED570790586ADC60 at phx dot gbl>
On 25/01/2016 00:39, Robert May wrote:
The mail subject is not very useful
x3270.sh exit code 1
this is an issue completely unrelated to the rest of your mail
htslib configure - make - make install ok
samtools configure ok
Personal preference: in general "/usr/local/bin" is not the place
that I will use as build area.
can you please clarify what is your problem ?
I tried to build samtools-1.3 and it has at least two issue
for a porting to cygwin:
- on Makefile there is a -rdynamic that does not work on cygwin
- the package require expl and logl that are not yet available in cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple