This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 08:03:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Any progress on "Fork issues ith long command lines and long $PATH"?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A40D3B dot 4080805 at cornell dot edu> <628638256 dot 152717 dot 1453783725662 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
[Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that others can
benefit from it.]
On 1/25/2016 11:48 PM, Richard Heintze wrote:
How do I know I have your new version? Does it not take a while to propagate to all those servers? Is there a special place/server I can download and install it?
I'm running the Cygwin install program and it wants to know if I want to reinstall 24.5-2?
Click on the spinner in the "New" column until it says 24.5-3.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple