This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tree puzzle error running Configure after installing update 188.8.131.52 to Cygwin64
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:26:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: tree puzzle error running Configure after installing update 184.108.40.206 to Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY175-W125DDBC9765A5C37899C53ADC70 at phx dot gbl>
On 1/25/2016 4:11 PM, Robert May wrote:
> Robert@DESKTOP-14EL82S /usr/local/bin/tree-puzzle-5.3.rc16-windows
> $ ./configure
> checking build system type... ./config.guess: unable to guess system type
> This script, last modified 2004-08-11, has failed to recognize
> the operating system you are using. It is advised that you
> download the most up to date version of the config scripts from
Go to the FTP site and download the latest config.guess and config.sub.
> If the version you run (./config.guess) is already up to date, please
> send the following data and any information you think might be
> pertinent to <email@example.com> in order to provide the needed
> information to handle your system.
> config.guess timestamp = 2004-08-11
Then replace config.guess and config.sub with the latest.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple