This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 07:20:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABHT962dCzc+E+Aes5kw_pLzxZeKq4PE+rj9DHm_kCDct-164A at mail dot gmail dot com>
Sam Habiel <sam.habiel <at> gmail.com> writes:
> That wasn't me; but I still observed the bug and did the same thing to
> fix it. How do I report this to the maintainer of gcc?
Not still, again (since the provision of the gcc-5.3.0 test version).
For the record, the missing dependencies are libisl10 and libcloog-isl4.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple