This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:33:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: cannot compile anything with gcc on cygwin32; missing cygisl-10.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABHT962dCzc+E+Aes5kw_pLzxZeKq4PE+rj9DHm_kCDct-164A at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160127T081508-725 at post dot gmane dot org> <56A888B4 dot 2000606 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160127T103434-169 at post dot gmane dot org> <56A8AF48 dot 8080509 at gmail dot com>
> vtv was removed because there is no equivalent for 4.x, release notes
> coming soon.
Jon Turney had already provided an empty libvtv0 package for those
versions so the dependecies for gcc-4 and gcc-5 could be merged. We
were just missing the fact that libcloog-isl4 and the dependent libisl10
was also missing. These are the two dependencies you'd need to add in
the appropriate REQUIRES in order for both the current and test gcc
packages to coexist without manual package selection.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple