This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stampy error running Make after installing update 188.8.131.52 to Cygwin64
- From: Michael Enright <mike at kmcardiff dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:13:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: stampy error running Make after installing update 184.108.40.206 to Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY175-W1FF21EAAD492CA2B99061ADD90 at phx dot gbl>
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 11:10 PM, Robert May wrote:
> I still can.t make sense of it
> below is the contents of makefile
> the end of running make is still the same
> $ make
> makefile:1: *** missing separator. Stop.
I didn't get that line but I got several others. I extracted a
makefile from the email starting from AFTER the 'm' and ending at the
endif that occurs in the buildall target.
Each line that I got an error from was a line that was indented with
spaces (perhaps due to email) and when I changed that to a tab or two
the 'next error to fix' changed to something else. It ended at "No
rule to make target build-stampy" but I don't have any of the files so
that's probably the end of my assistance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple