This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:28:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 764BBC3A-0AAE-4DE4-9A94-C81FEDB5D292 at inria dot fr> <1346370388 dot 3887272 dot 1451928885262 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com> <F29C7A4D-4854-49FF-907C-94F66986B51A at inria dot fr>
On 2016-01-05 06:48, Damien Doligez wrote:
There is now a flexdll for x86_64. Could you please enable (nat)dynlink there too?
I'd missed this piece of news. The upstream flexdll page doesn't mention cygwin-64 as a supported toolchain. Did you do the porting yourself?
Anyway, I will prepare a new version of the package with dynlink enabled for cygwin-64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple