This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] curl 7.47.0-2
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:47:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] curl 7.47.0-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201601290333 dot u0T3XAwn006556 at int-mx09 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 5:32 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz <email@example.com> wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * curl-7.47.0-2
> * libcurl4-7.47.0-2
> * libcurl-devel-7.47.0-2
> * libcurl-doc-7.47.0-2
> curl is a command line tool and library for transferring files
> with URL syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP,
> TELNET, DICT, and FILE. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP
> PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies,
> user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate...), file
> transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
> This release enables HTTP/2 support, and therefore adds a dependency
> on libnghttp2.
That was fast, thank you!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple