This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin_conv_path sometimes removes trailing slash
- From: Jan Nijtmans <jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:38:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin_conv_path sometimes removes trailing slash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56AC2C35 dot 9060903 at cornell dot edu>
2016-01-30 4:21 GMT+01:00 Ken Brown:
> I'm using cygwin_conv_path to convert Win32 paths to POSIX paths, and I'm
> puzzled by the conversion
> d:/ --> /cygdrive/d
> without the trailing slash. By contrast, we have
> d:/foo/ --> /cygdrive/d/foo/
This came up before:
I had to workaround it in tkimg.
It's easy to workaround in your program, but - indeed -
that shouldn't be necessary. I too would expect that
when the input contains a slash, the output should too.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple