This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin_conv_path sometimes removes trailing slash
- From: Henri <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:59:43 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygwin_conv_path sometimes removes trailing slash
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56AC2C35 dot 9060903 at cornell dot edu> <CAO1jNwv+Lza40TnN+woA_R1HpsnEZZvYda2f8A49NE+xvKUCGw at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160201T112426-750 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAOYw7dtaqNYHayMeXupTG10VB3DdWXt10A3EroFuPfJVVN69eA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Ray Donnelly <mingw.android <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I can't check as I'm at work, but to the best of my knowledge (and yes
> I wrote these a long time ago) path_conv::check is used in conversions
> both ways so I am talking about both cases here, Jan's with the first
> patch and Ken's with the second patch. Please do correct me if I am
> wrong though! I will run some detailed tests tonight.
As I wrote to Ken (private e-mail), let us wait for Corinna: she knows
all the nooks and crannies here ...
As far as I can tell, path_conv::check() is invoked for posix -> win32
only; that is, in cygwin_conv_path() (winsup/cygwin/path.cc).
But, again, let us wait for Corinna.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple