This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-5.3.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:04:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-5.3.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 56A9E5D5 dot 4010403 at gmail dot com>
On 2016-01-28 03:56, JonY wrote:
gcc-5.3.0-1 has been uploaded for 32bit and 64bit Cygwin.
A few issues so far with this version:
* the -rdynamic flag still isn't recognized;
* the libgomp plugin loader is using the wrong library names;
* the libstdc++ gdb/python scripts need to be rearranged.
A merged and fixed patch 0011, a new patch 0022, and the necessary fixes
to the .cygport can be found here:
Can you spin a 5.3.0-2 with these changes?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple