This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 2.4.1: broken ps_AF and ps_AF.utf8 locales
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:41:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygwin 2.4.1: broken ps_AF and ps_AF.utf8 locales
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160202043247 dot GP31193 at mars dot tony dot develop-help dot com>
Tony Cook <tony <at> develop-help.com> writes:
> Simplified to a C program below, calls to sprintf() under the ps_AF
> and ps_AF.utf8 locales are returning a value that doesn't match the
> length of the formatted string:
You've been digging at the Perl locale test fails?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple