This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: emacs-24.5-3 (TEST)
- From: Daniel Daboul <danieldaboul at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 21:40:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Updated: emacs-24.5-3 (TEST)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56A40D09 dot 1010606 at cornell dot edu> <CAFj5VXHt75jfiq7iB9Uy9jK-n61yfjFfP6t+HsL16rukE4UU6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <56AB7439 dot 7060803 at cornell dot edu> <56AB82F8 dot 1060904 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
> Actually, completion seems to work for me if I use forward slashes but
> not if I use backslashes. Can you confirm that? If not, please show me
> a case where it fails.
Yes, you are right.
is actually completed. I didn't notice that because
I tried backslashes. I think that's good enough for me,
although the mingw version I mentioned handles either.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple