This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
redistributing a part of cygwin
- From: Fabio <fabio dot gabas at unimi dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:59:06 +0100
- Subject: redistributing a part of cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
we have compiled a parallel program for Windows using cygwin.
In order to make the program work on any computer we have to include in
the package some parts of cygwin (some .dll and some .exe).
Since we want to distribute our package and make it freely available for
downloading from our website, which requirements do we need to fulfil to
respect cygwin licence?
Can we redistribute some cygwin files in our package?
Fabio and Chiara
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple